Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Summer of FUN!!!
















This morning, sitting in a budget meeting, my mind drifted into "spring fever" mode, and I thought, "I wonder what amusement parks are near Washington DC?"

Upon further research, I found that there is a Six Flags a mere 20 minutes from our house!

And even better, they are doing a deal right now where you can get season tickets for the cost of a one-day pass!

And EVEN better, you get 5 free "friend" tickets (on select days) for each pass.
Needless to say, we are now the proud owners of season passes (with parking cost included!), and plan to venture out a couple Saturdays a month this summer.

So you should all come out and visit us, and we will take to you 6 Flags for free.

HORRAY FOR SUMMER!
PS- Did I mention I'm excited this long winter is ending?

12 comments:

Richard Peterson said...

hooray for six flags!

Britni said...

You know you're my friend right :)

jennybhill said...

Sweet! Sign us up for a post-reunion visit!! Aaron says he will dress up as Bugs Bunny if you get us in for free.

Unknown said...

oh so jealous! i just checked our six flags, but it's 2 hours away and $70 for season passes :(

Lincolnlogger said...

Count me in! I may have to abandon my family, but I'm sure they'll forgive me eventually.

Mom said...

Good deal! That does sound fun. Probably lots of people will be knocking on your door soon!

Carma said...

Hmmm, maybe we should get season passess too. Since Greg will be down there anyway every weekend now.

Emily said...

Update: Our 6 Flags is apparently really sketchy... but I found out that the season pass is also good at all Six Flag locations. so... we may spend a summer in New Jersey and/or Atlanta.

Carma said...

Oh even better. We could just meet you at the Six Flags in New Jersey!

esmiley said...

don't forget about the Six Flags by Saint Louis...

R and M said...

Hi Emily!

I read this and thought..that would be so fun, may we should get a pass! Then I remembered that most rides at six flags are way to scary for me. Roller coasters make me cry sometimes.

I'm sure you guys will have fun though!

Bethany said...

What? Where? Is this the same thing as King's Dominion? I wanna come!