Sunday, March 22, 2009

1 Year!


Happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary... Haaappy Anniversary! (sung to a tune which I know, but don't know the name of...) So, Emily and I were married a year ago today. It has been a very good year. Last night, Emily and I went through a list of fun and exciting (and some less exciting) things we have done over the past year. It has been so great that I have a hard time remembering what it was like not being married. Yay for being married!!!

-Richard

8 comments:

esmiley said...

Congrats guys!

Kristen said...

How exciting! Your first anniversary. I'm so glad that you guys got married.

Emily said...

Me too!

Katie said...

yayayayay!

jennybhill said...

Hey, did Richard take that last line from the EFY kids who cheered for me while I was getting my bridal shots taken on the BYU campus??

Congrats!! And Richard, nice move blogging for the anniversary. I think Emily would consider that a good present :)

Mom said...

You are such a beautiful couple!

Bethany said...

As I was present at the aforementioned event, I can attest that indeed it did occur. Many congratulations!

Kirsten and Eric said...

A year already? Wow! Glad you guys are doing well.