Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Habib Winners!!!

My sister had her baby on October 15 and, as my nephew so graciously reminded me on the phone last night, I have not yet awarded my prizes to the winners of his family "guess the weight/date" game.

The winner of the weight..... DAVID BYLUND!!! (guess: 7 lb. 8 oz., actual weight: 7 lb. 10 oz.)

The winner of the date...... ERIC BYLUND!!! (guess: Oct. 15, actual birthday: Oct. 15)

As mentioned in the e-mail, part of the reward is "knowing that you love your future son/nephew/cousin/grandson more than anyone else in the family!"

But that's not fun.

Here are more prizes:








Thanks for playing, everyone!

We love you Joshua!

PS- For those of you that are confused where the name "Habib" came from, Joshua's older brother Spencer often says "off bib" when he is done eating. But it comes out sounding more like "Habib," hence the in vitro nickname for our newest addition.

4 comments:

Opa said...

I'm pleased, but Eric is very excited about winning. Thanks for the prizes Em.

Kody and Katie said...

Kind of like our smart girl awards back in the day! those were so funny! We should watch that video again :)

Mom said...

Even though I didn't win, I am not bitter....I got to see the baby! By the way, cute certificates!

Bethany said...

not fair! i wasn't aware of this competition! recount!