Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Frying Pan Park

(I realize I haven't posted anything substantial in several months. Instead of trying to post-blog the past few months, I'm just going to start up again with what is going on right now!)

This morning, Luke and I went to Frying Pan Park in Herndon for a puppet show. This park is huge and FANTASTIC (and free!) and I'm already planning a trip back. 

We were going to meet up with some friends from a mommy group I belong to, but the place was really crowded so I never found them. Luckily we squeezed our way into the middle and looked pitiful enough that some kind mom offered to share her blanket with us. We ended up with good seats for the show!

After the puppet show, we walked over to the petting zoo part of the park, but we couldn't stay for long as Luke was already past his naptime. I've been wanting to check out this park for a long time and I'm glad we finally made the trip. It is a ~20 minute drive from our house, but totally worth the drive. 


2 comments:

Jen Holtkamp said...

looks like a great time! luke is so cute, i can't wait to see you guys again!

Carma said...

What a weird name for a park!! Where does the name come from?